Purchase high quality wholesale bulk hair and washed hair from around the world
We are pleased to offer our clients all wholesale raw hair types in bulk or washed:
- Perfect for use in the beauty industry: hair extensions, wig manufacture and chignons, hairpieces, head-falsies, etc.
- European hair is our most popular product and considered to be the most valuable (often also referred to as Slavic or Russian hair). This hair is collected from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and the countries of Scandinavia.
- Our company can also provide wholesale bulk Asian hair, including gray hair bundles.
All wholesale hair is available in two versions: washed hair and raw virgin bulk hair. Custom made Slavic and European wholesale hair extensions are also available.
Washed hair is different from the unwashed hair in that it is immediately ready for use. When cleaning the bulk hair, we identify upturned hair, remove dirt, and align the hair.
The washing process also reveals the real texture of the hair. Please note that the process of washing the hair causes it to lose approximately 30% of its weight, therefore prices are somewhat higher for washed hair bundles.
You can order custom-made hair extensions and other products, such as:
Our hair meets the highest standards of the wholesale bulk hair and hair extension industry in Western countries. We ship hair worldwide and we have customers in the UK, Europe, United States, and Canada. You can count on us to be your virgin Russian Slavic hair vendor and extension suppliers.
Please contact us on Whatsapp below or using our contact form to request information or to talk to us about your wholesale hair requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How long does the hair I purchase from Buy European Hair last?
All hair we sell has “cuticle,” so it can be worn for a very long time. The most important thing is taking good care of it. In general, non-colored hair will last longer than colored hair.
- What is the difference between washed hair and bulk hair, aside from the increased cost?
Washed hair is clean and completely ready to be used. The process includes removing very short hair and most importantly, all the hair in the tail are in the same direction. Only by washing the hair, it is possible to check the direction of the hair.
- What products or chemicals are used to wash the bulk hair you offer?
Only professional shampoo and masking by hair type.
- Is the hair covered with silicone or other substances?
No, we do not use any type of silicone on our hair. This means the hair will maintain its structure after washing, providing the best value for you.
- What is the difference between European hair and Uzbek hair?
Uzbek natural hair is only black or dark brown, and approximately 80% of the hair has a wavy structure. European hair has a variety of colors from blonde to black and the waviness may vary.
- What is the best hair for making wigs?
Hair structure is very important for the production of wigs. The hair should be heavy, keep its shape well, and not be frizzy. Because of these factors, it is very important to let us know that the hair will be used for the production of wigs when ordering. This way we can help you insure you’ll get the best bulk hair for this purpose.
- How does the process of hair bleaching take place?
When you order bleached hair, we use a cold hair bleaching method. Each tail is processed by hand. This allows us to keep the hair structure intact and not dry out the hair. We offer bleached hair from several national origins. If bleached hair suits your needs, we’re happy to be your vendor. Please reach out to us to discuss your specific hair requirements.